Messy Church is about having time together to have fun, explore faith, worship God and share some food. Everyone is welcome at Messy Church (especially you and your family and friends). We strive to involve everyone and value everyone. It is called Messy Church because we all lead messy lives (and you might get a bit Messy)! People arrive and have a choice of craft and activities which feed into the theme which is followed by food and the celebration the celebration.
Messy Church is especially designed to reach out to families including those for whom Sunday morning worship is difficult due to family circumstances.
- It is an all-age church where everyone is valued equally.
- It provides an informal environment for all-ages to explore and experience faith and worship through crafts, food and celebration.
- It describes each and every one of us as no one is perfect and each of us lead messy lives for many reasons.
- It invites us to come together, making things together, eating together and celebrating God together.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Come along and try it for yourself