MAD HATTER CAKE BAKING CONTEST
- Cake can be made in any form (i.e. sheet, 2 layer pan, etc.).
- No professional baking or decorating allowed.
- Cake cannot be a store bought cake.
- No Fresh cream
- All Cakes will be judged on presentation, taste and texture.
- Cake is to be prepared at your residence and taken to Thomas Risley Church on Saturday 17th June.
- Cake must be registered at the display area no later than 2pm on Saturday 17th June.
- All entries must include:
- The bakers name and contact details.
- The recipe with the list of ingredients .
- Judging will take place at 2:30 pm.
- The Judges will look at presentation, decoration and taste.
- After the competition, all Cakes will be cut up and be for sale at the cake stall.
The judges’ decision is final